In general our residents are aged adult to 65 (may be older). They will probably have a mental health condition such as schizophrenia, bi-polar or chronic depression.
Residents are encouraged to join in with:
- leisure trips (UK and abroad)
- social entertainment – both in the home and external
- vocational courses and workshops – gardening, crafts, cooking, life skills, relaxation and meditation food hygiene and fire prevention
- further education learning and courses such as computing courses, maths, English
- physical activity – swimming, aerobics, tai chi, gym, sailing, ten bin bowling, tennis